Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Second Day

I was smarter today, I got up at 7am and got ready for 7.20am train from Kepong. It was smooth on the KTM, being patient and taking my time slowly in the train and enjoyed the scenes.

I met Heureuse at the KL Sentral's bus station. We stood in front of the line crowd and chit-chat a little. The bus came after a while. Heureuse warned me to be careful and try to crash in the bus when it arrives. I was wondering why is it so. Right when the bus open its door, I got pushed away. All the people rushed in the bus like some barbarians who has starved for few months and there are limited amount of food in the bus. One word for them. Uncivilized.

Again we reached office early, 8.30am. Hmm, good I shall say.

We were assigned to do a task by Goh, the Network Engineer. He drew a network diagram on a piece of papers, requiring us to setup and configure the system. He require us to create Virtual LANs and use 802.1q to trunk LANs together.

No comments: